Sunday, October 24, 2010

FCM Release Party Review

The Release Party was amazing!! 20+ fashionistas showed up, and a lot of them were elites! It was awesome :D First im gonna sorta rp how my time was for you guys, then im gonna write about it as a reporter =P Im glad i can offically show you how it was!

Jucii's Take:
As I walked in... into a huge waiting room with black walls and big lights i was excited!* I was going to party it up with fcm readers and anticipaters, i thought i might even see elites and chat with them. All of a sudden a lott of people start showing up, I mean from the latest covergirl of Lipstick Magazine, Macy [lacestockings]- se was wearing all black but the black faux fur on her definitely brought out her complextion, no wonder she was put on the best dressed list ;D , to Stardoll Royalties' Mandy [Poohg_1993] who was rockin a runway look that also doubled as a inspiring breast cancer awareness outii-she was on BD aswell, to Nicki [Tapstar321] herself! You know, nicki was laced in LE and HB from head to toe. I was in le and dkny, sporting an elegant look with my hair up, and i can say my makeup was ON POINT okayyy haha - I got on the Best Dressed list too hehe. There was so many people starting to arrived no one could hear what people wanted to say bc so many people talked at once. We wanted to go into the bigger room, so i got the key and opened it :D** Everyone Rushed into the room and after everyone was already in the room... another girl opened another room and told ppl to go in there? WDF? Everyone stayed put n just kept talking. So of course the other girl got mad and started saying I sent someone over in her room to trash it... again WDF? The altercation was fixed and i moved on.. i mean it was about the magazine not drama, right?! A lot of people and i became friends or aquantinces. I was telling people about my blog and about how i was modelling in the magazine. People were stoked, and i thought that was pretty cool. I remember at one point drinking martinis with Macy and chatting, congratulating her on her cg position. I mean for a nonss thats a Ginormous accomplishment. I was looking around for CG of FCM, Maggie [Findurlove], and for my bestie Aisy [AislinVictory] but they couldnt make it I guess.... When Nicki made the annoucement that the mag would be published piece by piece i was saying to myself this girl in Ingenious. After the party.. i was a little drunk, and maybe light headed bc i was talking a looot. haha. I needed major sleep. With my Loubintins on I could do anything foreal! After the party just finished, Nicki and I kept texting about the mag and i started to realize i can confide it her whenever and shes a true friend :) Just another day in Dolliwood....
*-The room was ForeverChicMag's GB
**-The bigger room was a tinychat that i started [Get it?]

Hey guys! What do you think of my Dolliworld version of the party? I think everytime theres a Major event I'll do that ;D What do you think?



Bloggers Take:
Many people appeared from Elite, to Stardoll Royalty, To basically Everyone! The invite was basically put on The Stardoll Group, Stardoll's Juciiest, Stardolls Most Wanted, and Underneath Stardoll! Of course it had a big turn out! 20+ people showed up in all! Oh and did you see Forever Chic Magazine? Its Partially out, so part by part itll be revealed :D ingenious right ;) I will Do a review on the mag once its FULLY OUT, but you can tell by the mags comments so far its a definite good one :D. This party had amazing turn out so 10/10 I really enjoyed it. And the Outfits- mannifique! The Best Dressed List is already on Foreverstardollchic.blogspot.com, but will be posted on this blog, like the invite promised, soon!

Congrats To FindurLove For being CG, and Congrats To Tapstar321 For Having Such a Successful Month!
Ps: Look Its Meee Modeling WOOT! xxJucii

1 comment: