Friday, August 27, 2010

Stardoll and the City!!!!

Luv Luv Luv LUUUUUV Stardoll and the City!!! My dreams have been answered =P the four level store is amazing! showing  off the most creative looks from the movies. i loove the one-sided brooch. I'm saving up for it as we speak xD


And Did any1 notice the the icons are smaller on the first page of the StarFashion??

Anywhoo. I am REALLY luvin the dolls in this store too. :) the ads also went up for the store across random pages on stardoll. I really like this store! Do You? Feedback please. i realllly enjoy all of my readers comments :D this is Jucii Sy-nin Ouuut! haha pce.

2 comments:

  1. i have the long dark blue dress with the one shoulder cut out. I like some of the pieces, but they arent worth the price

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! and that ones nice nicki :)

    ReplyDelete