Saturday, December 18, 2010

Elite Magazine Release



Elite Magazine made it's debut yesterday. It's owned by the lovely Larsa_Gurl. I must say, I'm very impressed! For a First Issue, this one's a winner! The graphics are really well made (I'm not so sure about the cover though...), articles interesting and they spice it up with a raffle. I did get a little tired of seeing Mel on the cover of yet another Magazine, but hey, she's always awsome :) Love you Mel...




The cover wasn't as great as the graphics inside the Magazine, but it's still ok in my opinion





Elite Magazine definatly deserves a round of applouse!

xxx
SugarShoez (sugar103)

5 comments:

  1. I'm actually not gonna applause.
    All the graphics were directly taken from another doll site, and the face of the model was just sticked into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I think these graphics weren't taken except for the obvious cover, but other than that I think they are made individually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH it look amazing :)

    matcurana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring this :)
    BershkaGirl601 - Umm, okay? The graphics were made individually, and they weren't taken from a doll site. The cover I'm not sure about. Blueberry-dream made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did they make the dolls like that?

    ReplyDelete