Sunday, November 7, 2010

Recherche Magazine Spoiler



Firstly,you don't know me.I'm SugarShoez, better known on Stardoll as sugar103. I'm on my trial period here at Stardoll's Jucciiest. It means that if the owner(Gillian) and you likes my posts, I get to stay and become an official writer. If not... well, it was fun while it lasted.

That's enough of my worries, I bet you're itching to see the Recherche spioler, so here it is:



Doesn't it look amazing! The issue is all about Dark Fashion. If it's a Halloween issue, it's a little late, if not, LOVE the theme! I think there will be some excellent articles. The graphic looks AMAZING, so I can only assume what the actual magazine will be like!

I can't wait! What do you think? Will the magazine be as great as the spoiler? Comment!

xxx
SugarShoez

PS: Please let me know in the comments what you think of the post. Too long, too short? Also tell me if you think I should stay!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect height and size! I'm really happy with the way you managed to adapt to the look of SJ on yourr first post here :)

    ReplyDelete