Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Free Disney Sing It Poster

Hey!

Sorry about the no banner bit, I'm still waiting for it. I just want to say thanks again to Gillian for making me an official writer!

To get this cool poster:



Go to dontfilter.us/ or webwarper.net

Type:

www.stardoll.com

In the proxy's url bar.

Click go or press enter.

Log into Stardoll

Close the proxy and go to Stardoll as usual. It should be in a giftbox in your suite. If you don't already have the Shake it Up T-shirt, you'll also get it in a bag in your suite.
Update! You can now also get this cool TV by doing exactly the same steps!




I like the poster, but have so many I don't know where to put it! I wish Stardoll would give something else than posters and T-shirts for a change!

xxx
SugarShoez (sugar103)

No comments:

Post a Comment