Saturday, January 1, 2011

Callie.Stardoll likes weirdos



I was enjoying myself in our wonderful Dolly world. Buying clothes, ordering clothes and visiting suites. I saw a comment in Lolita's GB (Not a very nice one you know) This was the visitor's list on the commenter's page:



I thought maybe this was just a glitch and I started happy shopping and visiting suites again... and saw this:


Now, this dude has a 10 year old on his presentation, saying he wants to meet her in person. Weird much?

Does Callie.Stardoll actually visit people that got reported? Or is this just extremely weird?

Your thoughts. Now.

xxx
SugarShoez (sugar103)

1 comment:

  1. well your first visitor is always Callie. The fact it says she visited one minute ago for the first picture suggests that she didn't actually visit the suite BUT the second picture is very intriguing!

    You've spotted something unusual but don't know what it means!

    ReplyDelete